Cool Butterfly

the only man i love



my love, my best
I don't know how it started.
All i wish is for this not to end.

Im so inlove with him.
It becomes stronger everyday.
I long for him every minute.

I love to watch his smile.
It reminds me of an angel with a genuine heart.
Its heaven when i look into his eyes.
It seems talking to me all time 
even without a word from his mouth.

His the only man who turned my world upside down. 
He brings back my smile everytime i cry. 
And he never leave my side.

What makes me love him more is when he cried his love for me. 
Tears fall from his eyes while saying he loves me so much and hugging me tight. 
I hate to see him cry but this is different.
My heart wants go out of my chest and be with him as long as its beating.

Now im so happy with this man. 
Each day is like its the first time im falling inlove. 
I dont know what have i done to have this very wonderful creati0n of God.

This man will always be the man i love...no matter what...



this is a poem, i hope it looks like one...
i wrote this for the only man i love...
0 Responses