Cool Butterfly

Till the End... Still Don't Care :'(


one day a couple (not yet married) decided to broke up because the guy needs to leave. 

guy: don't wait for me, when i leave you'll have your freedom, go and meet other guys, maybe you'l meet someone who will make you smile as i do.
girl: i'll wait for you... :'(

the girl waited for six years. they don't have any communication. after eight years the guy came back and surprised he, not knowing that he'll be the one surprised.

guy: hi baby! :D
girl: hello
guy: how's my baby?
girl: i'm fine...
guy: i love you, i really do... maybe this is the right time to-
girl: -no it's not!... i love you, i waited for you. for eight years i'm hoping for any letter or email or just one text but there was none. :(
guy: i'm sorry, i'm just so busy with my career i forgot to call you...
girl: i'm sorry too, I've done what you told me...
guy: what have i told you?
girl: go meet other guys,
guy: but i'm the one you love??
girl: i do.. so much... but it was before. you had me at my best, but you never gave me importance... :'( i am always taken for granted!... T_T
guy: i see, bye...

then suddenly, tears fall on the girl's eyes...

girl: until now i'm hoping, hoping that you'll fight for your love for me... to have me back... but still you don't... T_T...



0 Responses