Cool Butterfly

all that you WANT...

guy: you know what? i'm sick and tired of all these stuff. i WANT my freedom, i need to grow, i WANT to have a great career. but it will not happen if you're around.
girl: if that's what you W A N T... 
guy: and don't wait for me coz i won't come back.


the guy really gained great career... he became so famous, he had all what he WANTED. the girl still waited him. she even tried to talk to him but he won't give her a chance...


but as time passes by the guy felt incomplete despite all the great stuff around him. he even can't find his right girl. so he decided to look for her ex...


guy: hi! i've been looking for you for so many days now... i realized that you are still the one that my heart is looking for. i love you and you're the one i WANT...
girl: this time you can't have what you W A N T...
guy: but why? i know you still love me, you WANT me...
girl: i don't just WANT and love you, you are my life... but you ended it the day i gave you what you WANT... don't you know that today is my.... 5th death anniversary....? 


"i wish there were a way i could go back in time, to hold you in my arms... as if you are still mine..."
0 Responses