Cool Butterfly

Understanding Astigmatism a.k.a. My Life


I am actually suffering from astigmatism… I don’t know what caused it. I’ts actually hard for me to stare at my desktop/laptop . I have a blurred vision, i can’t see clearly how beautiful the world now without wearing my eye glasses. My right eye also suffers from myopia or simply nearsightedness. I am really sad when i realized it’s not cool to wear eye glasses all the time so as for me to see things vividly. At the same time i receive a lot of discrimination from people. From my physical appearance, the way i communicate and my own personality. They don’t like it. This world has a lot of hurts designed for me. 

Despite those things, i prefer to live normally. As if everybody loves me. That way i can see things more beautiful. I enjoy my life so much. Even though no one talks to me, nobody cares etc. Because i myself cares. And most specially God loves me so much… ^_^ 

This world has a lot more great things designed for me. ^_^

I am HAPPY. :)
0 Responses